Type: Full-Time (F/T)
– Develop, manage, and strengthen relationships with assigned RCM Clients
– Manage day-to-day communications with assigned RCM Clients
– Oversee and ensure RCM Client’s contractual Services are delivered
– Provide specific RCM process tasks as necessary to meet RCM Services to assigned Clients
– Provide weekly and monthly performance and key metrics reporting to assigned RCM Clients
– Provide regular and timely communications with MedVoice leadership on assigned RCM Client status and ongoing needs.
– Maintain positive interactions and communications with assigned RCM Clients to ensure 100% retention of assigned RCM Clients.
Minimal Candidate Qualifications:
– Bachelor degree in Business, Communications, Hospitality or related field is preferred.
– Experience with and proficiency on AdvancedMD medical billing platform is preferred
– Minimal 5 years experience working as RCM biller for medical organization/in healthcare industry
– Minimal 5 years experience in direct Client/Account Support role
– Minimal 2 Years experience in Team Lead or Supervisory role in RCM related role/team
– Demonstratable effective and positive written and oral communication skills
– Clear extroverted, positive, and outgoing personality
– Proven effectiveness in a Team environment and as a Team Leader
– Demonstratable effective problem-solving skills
– Professional references required and will be contacted for this role.