– Transcribes medical reports using all available technology accurately and in a timely fashion.
– Reviews reports for completeness against voice files and corrects errors in transcription, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
– Corrects omissions or inconsistencies found.
– Consults reference books and material including the Internet to verify the information before the report is sent with a blank.
– Achieves and maintains a 99% QA Score.
– Keeps apprised of any changes in Account Specifics for accounts worked.